Jewish Quarter, Great Synagogue and Museum
Why is this tour different from all other Jewish tours?
• Rome has the oldest uninterrupted Jewish community on earth!
• You’ll hear about its 23 centuries of history in 3 unforgettable hours of sights, sounds and stories.
• You’ll see one of the most unique Jewish museums in the world.
• You’ll walk around the longest-lasting ghetto in Europe.
• You’ll enter and marvel at one of the most spectacular synagogues on earth.
• You’ll learn the amazing secrets that allowed the Roman Jews to survive against all odds.
• You’ll feel part of its modern thriving community today.
This tour is available every day, except for Shabbat and Jewish holidays.
Entrance fee to the Jewish Museum is ten euros per person.
Contact us today to request your “Jewish Rome Tour”!